The I/O module OB-216 is designed to control devices based on an analog signal, collect data from various sensors and transfer this information via MODBUS protocol.
Additionally the OB-216 provides the possibility of smooth control. It integrates perfectly with EM series controllers from Novatek-Electro.
OB-216 supports the following types of sensors:
- sensors with voltage output (0 - 10 V);
- sensors with DC output (4 - 20 mA, 0-20 mA);
- temperature sensors of different modifications;
- all kinds of Arduino sensors;
- "dry contact" sensors with open collectors;
- 1-Wire, I2C sensors.
ОВ-216 can operate as:
- temperature controller for refrigeration and heating units;
- protocol converter for refrigeration controllers - UART (TTL) into MODBUS (RS-485);
- Equipment control unit by analog output 0-10V or 0-20 mA
The device can also monitor the state (closed/open) for sensors of security, alarm, additional contacts of switch position, machine operation.
OB-216 can perform such logical operations as:
- load control according to the set thresholds;
- linear signal conversion from 0-10 V to 0-20 mA (4-20 mA) and vice versa
RS-485 or USB interface provides the device’s interaction with other PLC (programmable logic controller) based on free logic via MODBUS protocol. The user-friendly setup wizard via the Overvis cloud platform will be available when using this device with PLC EM-481/486 from Novatek-Electro.
Digital Single Channel I/O Module OB-216
- Brand: Novatek-Electro
- Product Code: OB-216
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 71.50€