EM-482 provides an effortless way to set up remote control of your industrial equipment using the free web-SCADA Overvis.
Manage remotely and gather analytics from:
- HVAC systems controllers
- Agricultural smart devices
- Refrigeration controllers
- Power network relays, meters and other equipment
- Industrial IoT devices
- Industrial sensors and meters (with the use of OB-215/OB-216)
- Any other MODBUS-compatible electronics
Connect multiple devices situated in different physical sites under one account. Scale your monitoring solution according to your needs.
FEATURES WHEN USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH OVERVIS PLATFORM
- Gather operational data points (any numeric values) from your equipment.
- Store history of operational data, get insights and analytics.
- Collected data is fully exportable (Excel, CSV).
SMS and email notifications:
- Configure alarms for operational parameters thresholds or connection errors.
- Set up a “chain of responsibility” requiring alarm confirmations from personnel and escalating them on the absence of response.
- All alarm actions are logged and ready for review.
Real-time monitoring and control:
- Create dashboards with real-time information received from the equipment.
- Visualize the data using open SVG format. Use Google Maps API to display objects’ locations.
- Use templates to quickly create devices and alarms.
- Manage access levels for different accounts inside one organization.
- Works with dynamic IPs and bypasses firewalls.
- Optimized mobile access.
- Industry-standard encryption.
Overvis API allows the automation of control and can be used to load data into other management systems.
- EM-482 serves as a gateway between MODBUS RTU (RS-485) and MODBUS TCP (over Wi-Fi).
- Supports MODBUS RTU/ASCII.
- Provides an integrated web-interface to manage settings and update the firmware.
- Connect EM-482 to your equipment by RS-485 line. Please consult the operating manual for details.
- Set up an Internet Wi-Fi connection on EM-482. Press and hold the “R” button until the “POW” indicator starts glowing red, access Wi-Fi named “EM482”, open http://em.com/ in your browser. Select your main Wi-Fi endpoint name from the drop-down list, fill in the password, save and restart.
- Access a unique link on the EM-482 label to connect your equipment to the Overvis server. You will be able to create a free account and set up your equipment using a smart wizard form.
Web access Wi-fi controller EM-482
- Brand: Novatek-Electro
- Product Code: EM-482
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 81.00€